The competition is open to all professionals and academic institutions and also to international entries.
The entries will be compete in any/all of the categories listed below:
- Stellar Architecture Using BIM
- Delivery Process Innovation
- Outstanding Sustainable Design
- Academic Program / Curriculum Development
- Exemplary use of BIM in a Small Firm
- Exemplary use of BIM For Facility Management | Operations
- Jury's Choice
The 2013 competition has three industry partners; BIMForum, COAA and IFMA.
Looking forward to seeing the winners sometime next year and how BIM was utilized in their projects. Good luck to all those who enter!
See AIA/TAP Building Information Modeling Awards Program for more details and to enter.
Source: AIA/TAP Building Information Modeling Awards Program