Noritz is proud to introduce our most efficient tankless heaters, the next generation in tankless technology - condensing heaters. This innovation utilizes a dual heat exchanger, a fusion of stainless steel and copper heat exchangers. The 100% stainless steel component captures the residual heat from the exhaust temperature to preheat the incoming water before it runs through the main copper heat exchanger. This results in dramatic reduction of carbon dioxide and increases the heater's efficiency level to over 93%! Another benefit of this technology is lower exhaust temperatures, which means less costly PVC can be used for its venting. A PVC adapter is built into the heater for easy installation.
It's the coolest and greenest tankless water heater available today! This is the highest performing condensing unit on the market today. Some other brand(s) may have a bit higher efficiency rating, but there is a fine balance between the efficiency level and flow rate performance. At Noritz we strive to maximize efficiency levels without sacrifing the hot water output, temperature fluctuations, and water pressure. Comfort and safety is something we do not compromise on.
Built-in features include safety lock-out, freeze protection, and high elevation adjustment. These units also offer several innovations:
- Condensing technology - The most advanced Noritz unit, over 93% efficiency level!
- Combi-system set-up - Open loop system functionality for both potable water heating and space heating combination system.
- Safety lock out - Default max. 120°F (refer to owner's manual for higher temp)
- Dual flame burner - Noritz exclusive! Minimizes temperature fluctuations.
- Fully modulating - Automatically adjusts burner level accordingly.
- Dual heat exchanger - 100% stainless steel corrosion resistant heat exchanger fused with a commercial grade copper heat exchanger.
- Turbo Flow - Up to 11.1 GPM @ 35° temperature rise (8.4 GPM @ 45° rise).
- Quick Connect - Doubles output by connecting 2 identical units with a single cable.
- Direct ignition - No standby pilot light.
- Thermal fuse - Automatic overheat protection system.
- Resin coated PC board - Increases durability and protection from elements.
- Automatic air regulator - Monitors internal temperature/maximizes burner efficiency.