In ArchiCad is there such thing as a tracking command?

Is there a tracking command in ArchiCAD and how can I use.

Posted 2


kero • 22nd October 2012

To be it a bit more clear to enter your distance; if you want to your chair to be 10" from the horizontal wall and 3" from the vertical wall, then type y 0-10+, type x 0-3- and hit enter.

alexminculescu • 18th October 2012

Yes there is, just drag your object to the reference point > press TAB > type your distance (for example, type X3-0- which will move the object in the x direction 3'-0" positive (left), if you want to move it to the right replace the + with -) > click Enter. This command is for moving objects a certain distance to/from other objects (i.e wall, door)

ramanefer.rodrigues Modlar Profile

Question Options

Can't find the answer you're looking for? Browse other BIM questions or ask your own BIM Question.

Top Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!