The ENERGY STAR rated NRC661, Noritz's newest efficient condensing model with a half inch gas line
. Featuring the same energy-saving condensing technology as the rest of the Noritz eco-TOUGH™ Series
of gas-fired residential tankless water heaters, the NRC661 has an Energy Factor of 0.91 for natural gas and 0.93 for LP. These ratings are nearly 10 points higher than that of a comparably sized, conventional tankless unit, and approximately 30 points higher than a standard, tank-type gas-fired water heater.
With a maximum input of 120,000 BTU per hour (BTUh), using a half-inch gas line up to 120 feet in length. A new, more accurate interpretation of the National Fuel Gas Code permits the use of the smaller-diameter gas piping for inputs up to 174,000 BTUh, as long as the water column pressure at the inlet of the unit is a minimum eight inches.Key Features:
- Super Efficient - DOE Energy Factor of 0.93
- 3" PVC Vent - Provides the highest efficiency, save time and money.
- Digital Display - Assists in troubleshooting by indicating flow rates, temperature & common error codes.
- 1/2" Gas Line - Cut installation times in half by not having to replace the existing gas line (Must ensure lines are sized correctly based on National Fuel Gas Code)
- Tech Data Sheet Inside - Located inside the front cover, it gives the servicing contractor all necessary information needed to troubleshoot.