Lab 2-Way Straight and Right Angle Gas Turret by Galvin Engineering, made for Autodesk Revit.
This download includes two products:
# TG39C - CP Lab 2-Way Straight Gas Turret Type 39 - 180°.
# TG39RAC- CP Lab 2-Way Right Angle Gas Turret Type 39 - 180°.
Both are part of the TG Series - Gas Turrets (Low Pressure).
The Galvin Engineering Vandal Resistant Gas Turrets are suitable for low pressure or natural gas, town gas or LPG applications.
- Low Pressure Gas Turret
- Our gas cock is manufactured for low pressure gas only - Natural Gas (town gas), LPG
- Minimum/Maximum Temperature - 0 to 60oC
- Minimum/Maximum Pressure - 0 to 7 kPa
- Recommended Working Pressure 1 to 3 kPa (AS 5601)
- Gas consumption is rated at 5.7 Mj/hour through each Gas Cock, 0.023 cubic metres per hour
|Product Info URL:||Product Info URL|
|BIM Downloads:||View 1 file to download|
There are currently no documentation files associated with this product.
There are currently no YouTube videos associated with this product.
With a history spanning 80 years, Galvin Engineering has been relied upon to manufacture and supply Commercial Tapware, Drainage and Fire Fighting products for projects across Australia. Projects such as Schools, Hospitals, Aged Care, Prisons and Commercial Buildings often need products customised to suit their specifi... Read more