When developing BIM content, at Barrington Arch we use our own custom developed 5-step process. This helps to make sure that the content is not only built to the highest of industry standards, but also meets the needs of your company’s target market. The process goes like this:
- Put together a BIM strategy & the results you want to achieve from it. This includes taking note of any content or drawing files you may already have.
- Plan what content you will need & in which BIM formats you will need it in to best meet your market or region.
- Build the content into the required formats, such as Autodesk Revit, Graphisoft ArchiCAD, Bentley BIM & Google Sketchup. Including any branding & back-links to your website
- Test the new BIM content, to check that it is functioning correctly.
- Submit the finished BIM content to BIM directories in your region & help tie it into your existing marketing channels, such as your website.
We find this 5-step process is the best way to make sure your BIM content is used to its full potential and that you yield the best results from it.
If you’d like to get a BIM assessment done for you company or to learn more about Building Information Modeling, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org